AcroView AVM is a state-of-the-art digital signage platform that enables
networked display media for out-of-home applications. It can concurrently
display content in video, graphics and text formats with the power to
segment, schedule and synchronize the display network. Based on a
combination of customized hardware and proprietary software, AVM
enables a networked digital signage with time-specific, location-based and
synchronized capabilities. Content serving or updates can also be centrally
controlled and remotely triggered through LAN, WiFi or mobile networks.
- Networked digital signage platform with remote management capability
- Concurrent display of motion video with real-time text and banner graphics
- Programmable display schedule based on time, location and adhoc trigger
- Support wireless or mobile configuration for "movable" applications
- Capable to trigger audience measurement and mobile download add-on
HOW IT WORKS
Signage Management Platform
© 2012 Majorlink Communications Ltd.